JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Nonprofit has different perspective on double bottom line thanks to volunteers
- Book review: Stomp the Elephant in the Office
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- Dancing with the Stars-style event gives volunteer fundraisers the tools to succeed
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Category Archives: Immigration
By Collin Lessing, JVA Consulting How often is it that the President of the United States is in your own front yard? For me that’s never happened—until today. President Barack Obama has spent much of his week in Colorado—debating Mitt … Continue reading
Janine Vanderburg, JVA Consulting Over 250 people jammed into the Aurora Fox Arts Theater in Aurora for a special screening of Welcome to Shelbyville, a film directed and produced by Kim Snyder that weaves the narratives of different groups of … Continue reading
By Collin Lessing, JVA Consulting Although I’m not exactly looking forward to the cold days of winter, I will admit that I’m glad the summer movie blockbuster season is finally over. I’m ready to hear about some new movies that … Continue reading
Welcome to JVA Consulting’s new blog! Each Monday, we will share with you the latest news in the nonprofit sector, as well as interesting headlines that affect the world we live and work in. New York Times, 1/18 Google’s philanthropy … Continue reading