JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Skateboard philanthropists use skate parks to empower native youth
- Nonprofit has different perspective on double bottom line thanks to volunteers
- Ask Amber: Young nonprofit professionals and starting salaries
- The Office Wardrobe: What's Appropriate, What's Not?
- Explaining unrelated jobs on your resume: Ask Amber
- The 'personal is political' and the Colorado Ovarian Cancer Alliance march on Friday
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Tag Archives: Nonprofit Job Networking Club
By Amber Alarid, JVA Consulting While you might already feel overwhelmed with your personal New Year’s resolutions and goals for the year ahead, you shouldn’t feel overwhelmed when it comes to your nonprofit. With the help of JVA staff members … Continue reading →