JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- About JVA Consulting
- Nonprofit has different perspective on double bottom line thanks to volunteers
- Social enterprise bolsters botttom line for nonprofits
- How the Flobots empower youth and create social change through music
- Dancing with the Stars-style event gives volunteer fundraisers the tools to succeed
- The Office Wardrobe: What's Appropriate, What's Not?
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Monthly Archives: April 2011
By Katy Snyder, JVA Consulting In the last week or so, a firestorm has been brewing over the validity of some of the stories in Greg Mortenson’s books, Three Cups of Tea and Stones into Schools, and the financial practices … Continue reading