You still believe one person can change the world. So does JVA—and we can help you do it.
Founded in 1987 and based in the intermountain West, JVA Consulting is a woman-owned planning, fundraising, capacity building and evaluation firm working with organizations and individuals across the country on community and social change. Our mission is to help social innovators across sectors become more successful and sustainable.
Foundations, government agencies and school districts, nonprofits and socially-responsible businesses engage us to help them with:
- Community needs assessments
- Capacity building initiatives
- Strategic and business planning
- Social enterprise
- Fundraising and proposal writing
- Research and program evaluation
We have collaborated with public schools to launch innovative programs to attract and retain quality teachers; we have helped raise millions of dollars to support quality healthcare for the uninsured and underinsured; we have worked to expand the effectiveness and ability of hundreds of nonprofit organizations to provide needed human services; and we have convened community leaders and stakeholders to talk about a myriad of community issues and to find creative solutions.
Click here to read highlights of the last year and our thoughts on the year ahead.
JVA’s team of talented staff with deep and diverse expertise bring to your ideas and innovations:
- An in-depth understanding of diverse communities and how to engage community in your work
- A commitment to best practices and to innovation
- A focus on results
- The know-how to fundraise
- A belief that work can and should be FUN!
- A distinctly Western “can do” perspective
We believe in solutions you can implement on Monday morning.
Success is the result of big ideas, the power of relationships, and the tenacity and courage to stop at nothing short of changing the world—one person, one group, one dream at a time.
Check us out at www.jvaconsulting.com.