JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- About JVA Consulting
- The Office Wardrobe: What's Appropriate, What's Not?
- Executive Directors: Pathways to the job, challenges and rewards
- How will Obama’s plan affect nonprofits?
- Nonprofit has different perspective on double bottom line thanks to volunteers
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Category Archives: Grantwriting
By Amber Alarid, JVA Consulting On Wednesday, August 15, JVA Consulting was joined by funding experts Art Rimando, former director of youth success at Mile High United Way and Kumella Aiu, program officer at the Anschutz Family Foundation. During an … Continue reading
By Amber Alarid, JVA Consulting It is by no means enjoyable to be denied for a grant, but using the experience as a learning opportunity can make for stronger future proposals—better positioning your organization for success in the next grant … Continue reading
As our 10th Executive Director Academy draws near we ask our expert trainers how their sessions can benefit today’s busy nonprofit executive director. Here is what Lisa Cirincione, senior associate, grantwriting and resource development, had to say about our grantwriting … Continue reading
By Ashley Kasprzak, JVA Consulting After watching a live webcast from the White House last week about the Pay for Success: Investing in What Works model, a line from folk singer Doug Burr’s Graniteville is flowing through my mind: Wake … Continue reading
by Collin Lessing, JVA Consulting JVA Consulting was recently selected by the City and County of Denver through an open bidding process to provide customized training, technical assistance and grantwriting services for public agencies of the City and County of … Continue reading
by Collin Lessing, JVA Consulting In October and November, JVA Consulting will take its show on the road to the American Evaluation Association (AEA) 2010 Conference, which takes place in San Antonio, Texas and the American Association of Grant Professionals … Continue reading
The Administration for Children and Families (ACF) is requesting applications from individuals across the country to serve as grant reviewers. Awarding billions of dollars in grants each year, ACF turns to the field expertise and community knowledge of individual grant … Continue reading
Are you not sure of your next career step? Have you been thinking of putting your skills to use in the nonprofit sector, but not sure how to do it? Maybe you’re already in the nonprofit sector and considering a … Continue reading