JVA 411Interested in funding opportunities, training opportunities and news in the sector? Click here to subscribe to JVA 411—our free, weekly e-newsletter.
- Applying for more than one position at the same company: Ask Amber
- Nonprofit has different perspective on double bottom line thanks to volunteers
- About JVA Consulting
- Do your board members contribute financially to your organization?
- New Jersey’s move to limit executive director salaries revives nonprofit salary debate
- Dancing with the Stars-style event gives volunteer fundraisers the tools to succeed
- Accountability/transparency Books and articles you want to read Boomers College graduates and nonprofits Commentary Community Economy Education Executive director training Favorite clients Foundation news Fundraising Generations Gen Xers Grantwriting Health Human resources Issues Jobs/economic development Millenials News you can use Online fundraising Philanthropy Social enterprise Social Enterprise Shopping Social innovators Social media Training Opportunities Trends Volunteerism/civic engagement
Monthly Archives: June 2010
by Ashley Kasprzak, JVA Consulting Perhaps because I heard legal stories almost daily growing up, I am drawn toward issues of organizational transparency and accountability. Over the last two years I have developed a training workshop on this topic called, … Continue reading
by Ashley Kasprzak, JVA Consulting Pathways Hospice in northern Colorado hosted its 10th Annual Debbie Boose Tennis Tournament two weeks ago. This was my third time participating, and it was a blast. Even though the relentless rain mucked up many … Continue reading
by Katy Snyder, JVA Consulting If you’re anything like me, you may be finding the oil spill in the gulf a little hard to grasp. While I still have vivid memories of pictures of the Exxon Valdez spill of 1989, … Continue reading
by Katy Snyder, JVA Consulting According to the American Cancer Society: Ovarian cancer is the ninth most common cancer among women A woman’s risk of getting this type of cancer is 1 in 71 In order to raise funds and … Continue reading